Thread: 7mm-08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    https://ammoseek.com/ammo/7mm-08-rem...ifle-139grains
    You're not looking hard enough unless you don't want to pay those ridiculous prices
    OMG....awesome sight!

2. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkVarble View Post
    OMG....awesome sight!
    exactly. I bookmarked it. Very cool

3. Member
    I've had a couple gunshop guys tell me that it'll be a while before the 7-08 shelves are restocked. The ammo makers are concentrating on the higher volume sellers like .308 and 6.5 CM. I like Hornady whitetail but it's been hard to come by these days. I've seen a few boxes of Win power points at reasonable prices but I've only ever shot 1 deer with it (at 20') so I can't establish a track record on how it performs on them. I bought some Norma whitetail at KTP a couple weeks ago. Can't remember the exact price but it wasn't bad. Haven't even punched paper with it yet but I expect it to perform. Never fired Fiocchi deer rounds so I can't give feedback there either. It's a respectable name so I wouldn't think it's gonna be bad

Even if you can find it in stock online, it's hard to save money on small purchases due to shipping so I buy local most of the time. In normal times I wait for free shipping deals or buy from places like Optics Planet but they haven't had much 7-08 in stock

4. Banned
    I registered at ammoseek quite a while ago when I was looking for rimfire ammo. Lots of options.
    Today, I logged on and was going to buy primers, and when I went to check out, it said I had to sign in again and then wouldn't recognize my password/username. Is there another level that you need to sign up for to be able to but stuff?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    have you ever shot the 120’s? I’m not sure how they are but sounds like would be a better youth round. Maybe not?
    i reloaded my own in 120 and 139 hornadys, shot real good. tested them out on jackrabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by gebass View Post
    i reloaded my own in 120 and 139 hornadys, shot real good. tested them out on jackrabbits.
    Used to load Hornady 115 HP's for mine to shoot ground hogs. Did Nosler 140 BTBT for deer. They were awesome on deer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12