Thread: 2014 920 Pro XP

Kentucky Bass Club/Trailers & Towing Moderator

2014 920 Pro XP

Got my eye on a 2014 Phoenix 920 Pro XP. 250 Pro XS.

Can’t find many photos of deck lay out etc. Has much changed in regards to lay out from a 2014 until now? Anything about that year model I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance!!
    Chris

2. Member
    To my knowledge, the XP should still be the same basically. The only thing I know may have changed is the bow shroud. Some expert may chime in here and say!
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    the Deck layout will be the same on all 920 Pro Xps, , later on they added the integrated (upgraded) wiring, slider trays in the battery compartment, fixed the shelf in the cooler so water would drain , availability of optional padded deck and cooler lid , seats have changed a few times and later they added optional dual dash shroud

one thing to check out or fix is to remove the check valve in the fuel fill and remove or replace the carbon canister in the vent , that year had a plastic gas tank before they went back to aluminum tanks
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Remove the vapor canister. If not you have a good chance of gas kickback when filling. And, it takes forever to get gas in the tank.

5. Kentucky Bass Club/Trailers & Towing Moderator
    Thank you all. I missed that one someone already bought it. On the look out for the next one….

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude520 View Post
    Thank you all. I missed that one someone already bought it. On the look out for the next one….
    My 2014 920 is still for sale in the boat for sale pages. Has a better motor tho.
    2014 920/SHO