Thread: Ignition Keypad

Praying Ignition Keypad

Hello...
    i am new here and i cant seem to find out any information on my boat. have a 07 210 super pro procraft with a 07 mer 250 xs pro. Boat has a keypad that is not working cant seem to find anything that looks like what i have would like to covert it to a key... does anyone know how this can be done?

2. Member
    My guess is tracker marine group would carry the part to fix it. Nitro and procraft really used similar parts back then so likely they have something similar.

3. Member
    Also Great Lakes skipper would probably be the best chance of finding one outside of tracker.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by khamrick View Post
    Hello...
    i am new here and i cant seem to find out any information on my boat. have a 07 210 super pro procraft with a 07 mer 250 xs pro. Boat has a keypad that is not working cant seem to find anything that looks like what i have would like to covert it to a key... does anyone know how this can be done?
    As in the "key" to start the motor is a push start button and you want to convert it to a key? On the left side of the console? Or are you referring to the keypad of soft touch buttons to run the pumps, lights etc on the right side? Either way, as mentioned great lakes skipper is a good place for parts, or C&O Marine. Carol can usually track stuff down, assuming she's still there, I haven't called in a few years.