Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    You probably will have to take graphs off. When I was getting my boat rigged they said the cover that I got would only work with a traditional mount and wouldn’t work with Tennessee. I was originally gonna go Tennessee until they told me that. Not sure if any of this will help but I would definitely try with graphs off.
    Bullet 21XRS 250 pro xs serial#2B775575

Quote Originally Posted by ArdieAldrich View Post
    The cover in the picture looks like a custom cover by Phil Ransonet. He comes very highly recommended on Facebook Bullet sites, but he has a waiting list over a year out
    Thats not mine, I dont like strapless because its hard to get them tight.
    And its better to have a padding on back side of material and that what I do 8s add it, but now I'm use a material that has padding on the whole back side already.
    And yes I'm like a year booked up.
    I dont come on BBC much anymore.
    Everyone is in the FB rooms
    And its been less drama from the moderators. Lol

I can also tell you guys this.
    A good cover that will last longer and fit perfectly to your particular rig set up will cost more, but it will tow better and last long with a marine grade material and marine grade thread and supplies.it will also fit tighter and hardly flap in the wind when towing 70mph down the hwy.
    Most of our bass boats and eqp. Are worth 70k plus but some don't want to spend a lil extra for a good fitting boat cover.

4. Member
    Well, the Bullet cover that came with my boat flat out does not fit. It is too short, the trolling motor cut out will fit on the troll motor but the bottom of the cover sits at the trolling motor mount - not under the bow of the boat.. Took all graphs off and still too short.... Cut wrong from Carver or something.

5. Member
    As info, I did receive a response from Carver covers and the rep stated that their 21XRS covers do not fit Ultrex trolling motors - too tall... Suggested I take the trolling motor off or have a custom cover made at a local shop, go figure...

6. Member
    With the majority of new boats being rigged with all the new spotlock trolling motors which are all bigger & taller than the old style trolling motors sounds like carver needs to start making their covers fit these.
    ‘17 Bullet 21 SDC ‘20 Merc 300R 1.60 SM 1E081012

7. Member
    Kinda what I was thinking, rocketman...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12