New Fender Kit For EZ Loader Trailer i Class

Just ordered the replacement fender kit from Skeeter for my 07’ i class ez loader trailer. Has anyone done this and have pictures of Skeeter’s replacement? Curious to what they look like. They are made to order and my Skeeter rep doesn’t have any pictures yet. Hopefully somebody has done this and has pictures with them installed, thanks in advance.

Just curious, Did EZ Loader actually say they can do this for you. I have the same issue with my '07 trailer and have struck out looking for repairs or fixes. They told me they didn't have the molds any more? Need to get mine done. Any contact info would be greatly appreciated. Happy Thanksgiving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryans76 View Post
    Just ordered the replacement fender kit from Skeeter for my 07’ i class ez loader trailer. Has anyone done this and have pictures of Skeeter’s replacement? Curious to what they look like. They are made to order and my Skeeter rep doesn’t have any pictures yet. Hopefully somebody has done this and has pictures with them installed, thanks in advance.