Water pressure Hose

I am trying to hook up the Merc sending unit so I can get info on my lowrance and the process requires a Tee fitting and a little section of hose to go the the sending unit off of the Tee. I have very little extra hose and I am afraid that when I gut the hose I will not have any extra to jump to the sending unit. The hose seems pretty specific and not likely a hardware store option. Does men’s sell this hose by the foot?

136BDB21-D608-428D-919D-D5087B1D7855.jpegF8FE2B28-BD39-4C12-B5BC-49590A67C238.jpeg

2. Member
    Never mind. I pulled the rigging hose off of the hull and found some excess hose.

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    There you go. Rhonda does sell this hose by the foot, though.

If you would, please take a few moments to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor