Clinton Lake info

Anyone have any word on Clinton Lake? It’s about 2 hours away for me so I only get there about 2-3 times a year. I was thinking about going tomorrow (November 6). Strictly bass fishing. Really the only part of the lake I’ve fished is the dam area and what I would call the cold side. That’s usually fishing wood and any where I can find some sort of vegetation. I’m not asking for spots to fish or anything. Just wondering if they’re biting or not. Should be a fall feed but everywhere around my area is still really spotty and hit or miss.

2. Member
    Headed there Wednesday and would like to get some information as well.

3. Member
    They’re forecasting 25 mph gusts for Clinton so we’re just going to stick close to home and go to Lake Sara.

I have been catching a bunch of good fish lately. They are keying on the bigger Gizzard Shad and I have just been checking any mainlake pockets/coves that have wind blowing into them. I’ve been catching them on 1/2 ounce white double willow leaf spinnerbait and last time I caught them really good on the new Big Blade Chatterbait with white skirt and I painted the blade white as well. I tried to turn the pic, but I guess you will just need to turn your screen….or your head…lol. Tournaments are done for the year, so you can PM and I’d be happy to give you some specific spots that have a lot of fish around right now.

BCD275EF-FBB7-43BE-9C54-71B7E4C262D5.jpeg

5. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Here you go Philly

Dale Sinclair original

Quote Originally Posted by local16 View Post
    Here you go Philly
    Thanks!! I was getting really dizzy like that!

7. Member
    Thanks for the info!!!

8. Member
    Nice fish and thanks for the information