Thread: Best Price?

Best Price?

Where's the best place to buy a set of 8' blades? Thanks!

2. Member
    From one of the board sponsors here. I know kandkkustomz and a couple others have always been good to bbc.
    2019 Ford F-150 Platinum (3.5EcoBoost/10spd)
    **Listed FOR SALE**2014 Ranger Z119C w/ Evinrude ETEC 225HO Running Croxton’s Razor 4XL 25P
    Helix 12 Mega G2N’s with Ultrex
    Think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets

3. Scraps
    Or find a pro staffer that has certs. I got mine through IKE and saved a bundle. I've seen Luke Clausen advertise on here. I think I had to have them shipped to a dealer and then pick up.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

PowerPoles are price locked now... will be same price from everyone, unless you get ahold of one of the pro certificates mentioned above.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    We have blades in stock and ready to ship. Free shipping and no sales tax to your state. Power Poles and all power pole part numbers are set prices. We do offer additional savings (FREE for BBC) on our HG branded rigging accessories when purchased with a Power Pole package.

Our rigging accessories include

The ORIGINAL Stainless Steel spike tips
    The ORIGINAL Power Pole hose bulkhead plates which are CNC milled and anodized in your choice of black or bright silver
    OR
    Our HG LED Shallow water anchor light.

If you do source gift certificates we are more then happy to honor and fill the order. If you redeem certificates with us you will pay shipping. We do not absorb the cost of shipping with gift certs.

Regard

Rich

6. Member
    I bought both mine from Luke. Good guy to deal with.

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    We are the largest dealer in the country with the countries largest inventory all models and lengths instock ready to ship insured FREE to your door as well as ZERO sales tax to non NY residents. We are also the top rated dealer for customer support. While all poles and powerpole accessories are MRP priced now we offer FREE to every pole ordered our K and K exclusive products like our Superior silver bullet tip spikes as well as our Superior K and K bulkhead hose mounting plates Every order also includes a free K and K t shirt, buff, and decal you also gain access to our 24/7 tech support should a problem arise. See the K and K difference.
    Proud sponsor of BBC!
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 11-06-2022 at 02:02 AM.