late fall sales on good kayaks

if anyone has a tip on a real good price sale on good kayaks, please post here.

Best advice is to reach out to your local kayak shops or neighboring state's shops...I know quite a few of them overbought kayaks and sales were not as strong as expected. I live in Illinois and bought my Hobie in Michigan...it was a demo 2018 model that was never used. Paid $3k out the door and didn't have to pay any state taxes.

3. Member
    Also if you have a BPS/Cabelas close swing by occasionally. I saw a pair of “returned” Old Town Sportsman PDL’s there this summer for $1200 each and then a couple weeks ago they had the trolling motor version there with the MinnKota for $2400. I’ve also seen their Ascend brands show up. All of these look like they were put in the water long enough to get sandy foot prints and then returned.

Still kicking myself on the Sportman PDL set, I just didn’t have the truck that day….
    2019 Ford F-150 Platinum (3.5EcoBoost/10spd)
    **Listed FOR SALE**2014 Ranger Z119C w/ Evinrude ETEC 225HO Running Croxton’s Razor 4XL 25P
    Helix 12 Mega G2N’s with Ultrex
    Think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets