Banned

Read if UR near AR & want a higher windshield on your Ranger 2014-21 Z520C or Z521C

Kind of an odd title, I'll admit. I have a Ranger 2015 Z520CI and love nearly everything about it except the windshield. Simply put, it does not shield the wind - esp. 40 degree wind! In reading posts both here and elsewhere, I'm not alone with this concern. So I've been working with Custom Mold and Tint Inc. in Monticello, AR to develop a modified windshield that will do a better job of shielding the wind!

Custom Mold & Tint is one of the biggest boat windshield manufacturers in the country. in fact, they've done a lot of work for Ranger over the years. They're up to the task, but they need a 2014-21 Z520C or Z521C to measure so they can be sure that the final product looks great and gets the job done. I'd happily offer them mine, but I'm about a 30h RT from them. That's where YOU come in!

What do they need? They need access to your 2014-21 Ranger Z520C or Z521C for a week for measuring and test fitting. They will simply remove the current windshield, measure, test fit and replace your current windshield. Your boat will not be modified in any way.

What's in it for you? A free upgraded windshield! You'd also be helping-out the rest of us Ranger owners because we'd FINALLY have an option that gets the job done!!

Please get back to me if you're ready, willing and able.

2. Banned
    Quick review... You provide Custom Mold & Tint in Monticello, AR with your 2014-21 Ranger Z520C or Z521C for them to measure the console to create a new and better windshield. For your time and trouble, you get a FREE windshield AND you help-out Ranger Nation as everyone will be able to buy a windshield that...shields wind! Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by brimster View Post
    Kind of an odd title, I'll admit. I have a Ranger 2015 Z520CI and love nearly everything about it except the windshield. Simply put, it does not shield the wind - esp. 40 degree wind! In reading posts both here and elsewhere, I'm not alone with this concern. So I've been working with Custom Mold and Tint Inc. in Monticello, AR to develop a modified windshield that will do a better job of shielding the wind!

Custom Mold & Tint is one of the biggest boat windshield manufacturers in the country. in fact, they've done a lot of work for Ranger over the years. They're up to the task, but they need a 2014-21 Z520C or Z521C to measure so they can be sure that the final product looks great and gets the job done. I'd happily offer them mine, but I'm about a 30h RT from them. That's where YOU come in!

What do they need? They need access to your 2014-21 Ranger Z520C or Z521C for a week for measuring and test fitting. They will simply remove the current windshield, measure, test fit and replace your current windshield. Your boat will not be modified in any way.

What's in it for you? A free upgraded windshield! You'd also be helping-out the rest of us Ranger owners because we'd FINALLY have an option that gets the job done!!

Please get back to me if you're ready, willing and able.

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    No many from NE TX on here. Texas Fishing Forum has that crowd. Most of us in other parts of the state are not that much closer than you are.

4. Banned
    Kinda hoping that the colder weather might encourage someone in the reasonable vicinity of Monticello, AR to make their boat available for a few days so Ranger Nation can have a better windshield option!

Again, super-simple... You provide Custom Mold & Tint in Monticello, AR with your 2014-21 Ranger Z520C or Z521C for them to measure the console to create a new and better windshield. For your time and trouble, you get a FREE windshield AND you help-out Ranger Nation as everyone will be able to buy a windshield that...shields wind! Any takers?