Steering Grease Zerk

All. Hope everyone is well. I am not sure where to post this so here goes. I purchased on old Blazer that we are working to restore, revive. I noticed my steering is making noise and I wanted to grease it. I took my grease gun I use for my trailer axles and went to do the project and. noticed my grease gun won't fit these Zerks. They are a little larger. I have watched some Youtube videos on this and they all look like they are using the same size as the axles. Can anyone offer any pointers for what I might be looking at incorrectly? BTW. I have looked pretty closely any my steering setup and it does not have an obvious name on it like SeaStar. Thanks.

2. Member
    Cable steering? There are aftermarket solutions for the Teleflex (now Seastar) cables.

3. Member
    Alright. So I think I have finally found some online info about what I am looking at. THESE ARE THE BLEED PORTS!!!! I am an idiot. Please disregard.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RMabus View Post
    Alright. So I think I have finally found some online info about what I am looking at. THESE ARE THE BLEED PORTS!!!! I am an idiot. Please disregard.
    Yup
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823