Shout out to Tom at Bullet Boats

I know many of you have experienced the exceptional service provided by Bullet and Tom. My story;

Lost a screw cover on the back of folding fishing seat on my 2014 XRS. Didn't have a clue where to get one. Finally sent email to Tom. One hour later Tom called. He thought he had what I needed but, requested a picture to confirm. Sent picture to Tom and 10 minutes later I received a picture of a package of 4 setting on an envelope addressed to me. I asked how to pay for it and he said no problem, he would take care of it. Three days later it rolled in and I now have 4 complete covers which left me 3 spares. Any way you cut it there is no one that gives better customer service than Tom and Bullet Boats, period.

2. Member
    Customer service is always expected but seldom received from anyone we deal with. Tom always manages to exceed my expectations.

3. Member
    Agreed!
    ‘17 Bullet 21 SDC ‘20 Merc 300R 1.60 SM 1E081012

Tom has always been excellent to deal with and his participation here on BBC is always welcomed. I’ve been on tours with Tom in the past and he takes the time for your individual needs. Great guy! He’s the backbone of Bullet!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

5. Member
    Doesn't get much better than Tom and Teresa at Bullet and the rest of the gang, always been more than helpful any time I've needed anything, even got to fish with Matt, and James also did me a BIG FAVOR when I was at the plant a few years ago. Best I've ever had the pleasure to deal and do business with!!

6. Member
    Agree 100%. When I ordered my boat he made me feel like I was his only customer. Even today he always responds right away to any of my questions. Many thanks to both Tom and Theresa.
    2021 Bullet SDC
    Mercury 300R

7. Member
    Tom is very helpful and responsive! Thank you Tom!
    Bullet 21XRS
    Mercury Pro XS 250

8. Member
    tom is the man
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

10. Member
    Tom is as good (if not better) as they come!
    Wakinvol
    I used to be cool