Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RdRngR View Post
    @Bassin Bob,

The gauge is working, the problem is with the app version. Version 2.0 always shows 9%. Mine always worked fine then one day I looked at it and saw the 9%. I knew they were charged and I know it had always showed 100% after being plugged in for a while (basically, plugged in 24 x7). I deleted the app and reinstalled it to no avail and finally spoke with the Delta Volt folks. They said v 2.0 had issues and sent me the APK for an Android phone, it's version 1.3 and works perfectly, back to showing 100%. You have to uncheck the automatic update in the "apps" or else it will update again to 2.0.

PM sent
    Hats off to RdRngR. He sent me the version 1.3 and it worked perfectly. After I loaded the app, these are the results I got:

Starting battery:

Trolling Batteries:

BBC and its members are awesome!!! Very much appreciate the help
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

2. Member

Unhappy very little draw milly amps

Quote Originally Posted by blkfalc4 View Post
    Disconnect it, I've been thru 3 different ones.
    Only thing it's good for is draining your batteries after extended down time.
    mega live or any forward facing sonar will kill your bats install a cut off switch . power poles will also. doubt a led battery gauge will kill a battery in two days more like two weeks if un plugged.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123