Cover for Classic XL with Terrova

Does anyone use a cover on a Classic XL with a Terrova? The trolling motor hangs off the front of the boat further than a non electric steer motor. My original cover will go on but it's not towable since it doesn't cover the front properly.

My trolling motor over hang is complicated by my active target transducer sticking up with the motor is stowed.

I'm thinking a cover for a boat a couple feet longer but not sure.

Used this on my Heritage with a Terrova it slides the trolling motor to the rear so it is just like a cable steer. https://www.rnrd.com/marine-products/trolling-motors/

Tournament-Fishing \"It\'s not a question of if you will be humbled but how many times\"

I just used the Dowco cover to cover mine up and I had Livescope on my Terrova as well. Never caused me issues even when towing, but I towed with the cover on less than a mile to fill up with fuel real quick then back home. That being said you should not be towing your rig with the cover on for long distances.
    - 2020 Bass Tracker Classic XL - SOLD
    - 2024 Lowe Stinger 178
    Mercury 115HP ProXS CT
    Vance 6" hydraulic jack plate
    22P 3 blade Tempest Plus propeller
    NGK Ruthenium plugs
    Garmin Force troller
    Garmin 126SV/93SV/73SV Livescope/ dual GT54 transducers
    DD26 motor toter
    IG: extremeboating

4. Member
    I use the Dowco cover and bought a cheap one off amazon since it was a little too snug