Thread: LS image

LS image

The pink circle top left is the two pound bass coming in. I threw a drop shot at em. I believe they are small white Perch. Really liking this palette especially for seeing lures.

Any idea what the big marks are near the surface 15-20' out?

27OCT22_1535_00.jpg

Nice, Bill. The Blue Palette is my favorite also. No clue what the 15-20 foot marks are.

USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Anti Submarine Warfare Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

3. Member
    Very nice! Just starting to use mine more. I really like it to approach waypoints to avoid spooking fish. I’m going to try that pallet I’ve been using this color.

4. Member
    I started using the blue pallet after a buddy said that's all he uses since he was used to looking at the bluish grey pallet all his life from the older graphs we used. I was like heck that makes a lot of sense. I really like how the red also shows up brighter with a bigger fish. Just wait until you see a big striped bass come into view. It really helped me see fish and lures better now that I'm not trying to understand a color pallet that I have never used.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WjColdWater View Post
    Very nice! Just starting to use mine more. I really like it to approach waypoints to avoid spooking fish. I’m going to try that pallet I’ve been using this color.
    Is this grass?
    Sapphire Blue/Black Bottom Vexus AVX 1980, Mercury 150 Pro XS

6. Expert at Retired RangrSkipr's Avatar
    I like it. Four years with my LVS and I've never tried the blue pallet. How is it in bright sunlight? I'm stuck on Emerald Green for the most part. Are the images 15-20 out suspended bass?