Thread: Seats

Seats

I am looking at a 2003 Skeeter 200ZX the seats are split at the seams, does anyone know of a source for new replacement seats they are gray and red, also can anyone tell me how to remove the old seats

2. Member
    If they're the same as a 2002, it's easy.
    1) driver and passenger bottoms: remove 4 screws holding fold-up seat bottom hinges
    2) driver and passenger backs: remove 4 screws at bottom, then lift the seat back straight up out of the hidden bracket behind it.
    3) Center seat: Reach in thru opening at side under drivers seat. There are 2 bolts holding down the small bottom section at back. The seat back then removes like the others.
    2002 Skeeter ZX200
    2018 200SHO

3. Member
    I recommend contacting Ted at NCboatguy.com. (board sponsor) I had him recover my seats and they did an excellent job. If you need your boat finish shined up he is your man.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumping Jimmy View Post
    I recommend contacting Ted at NCboatguy.com. (board sponsor) I had him recover my seats and they did an excellent job. If you need your boat finish shined up he is your man.
    Yes, I agree with recovering the original seats, especially if the foam is good. I had mine redone and i'm 100% happy with them. My local upholstery guy was really happy that I pulled out the million staples before I gave to him as that's a shitty, tedious job...it saved me money. There are good aftermarket seats available, but they will never fit the space like the originals.
    2002 Skeeter ZX200
    2018 200SHO

5. Member
    Thanks for all the information, I really appreciate it.