Thumbs Up BBC Sponsors Discounts for Members.

We'll keep this thread pinned where Sponsors can post discounts, specials, benefits for Members.

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    You can now order Mercury Parts DIRECTLY through our website at: www.mercurypartsonline.net

Orders with a FINAL subtotal of $100 or more can use BBC Discount Code: BBC10 (10% discount, and free ground shipping if no liquids/lubes).

If you are unable to locate what you are looking for through the website:

Please contact Rhonda directly by email! Parts department can be reached at: parts "at" europeanmarine . org

Rhonda prefers an email with:

1. Engine size
    2. Engine serial number
    3. List of parts needed
    4. PAYPAL email address
    5. Phone number
    6. Are you a SC resident (for tax purposes)?

We send out orders the same day they are paid for for orders place prior to noon (provided we have all items requested in stock).

Don't forget to mention that you're a BBC Member

Website address: http://www.europeanmarine.org/partsaccessories.html

Please do not PM Parts Requests, as Rhonda seldom checks PM's.

Thank you for your business!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    I have been ordering from Don for years and I will tell you the order will be correct and shipped extremely fast. Best service anywhere. Thank you Don!!
    Hans Deters

1996 ChampioN Fishunter 190
    1996 Mariner 225 EFI
    1996 Mariner 9.9

4. Member
    BassBoatWired.com is offering BBC Member Discounts. Contact me directly for your Discount Code for deals across our full website.

Thank for your support!

817.909.6492 or email sales@bassboatwired.com

BassBoatWired.com
    ForwardFacingSoanrs.com
    Hunt.Scope.Fish

Brakes4trailers.com - Trailer Brake Experts Since 1966!

Use "BBC5" at checkout for 5% of your order! Free Shipping on all orders over $100! We have everything brake related for all trailers. Calipers, Rotors, Hubs, Drums, Bearings, Hubcaps, Wheel Seals, Brake Actuators, Etc. We have it all in stock and we ship all orders same day up until about 4pm pacific time.

Adam Mathews
    President
    Brakes 4 Trailers

Wow....this is Fantastic News!

I can honesty tell all you folks out there, when I called Adam about a week or so ago, and told him what parts I needed for my 2013 Ranger Trail Trailer he was spot on this order real fast. We both went over the parts list together and Adam made sure he had everything in stock, and made every effort to make sure 110% that it was right the first time.

I did a full rebuild on a tandem axle, new brake actuator, 4 spindles, 4 calipers, 4 rotors, 4 seals, 8 bearings, and added Bearing Buddy end caps, no more hybrid grease. (but they did last 10 years)

I had called several trailer companies that week, and found out the same thing over and over again.“
    We are out of stock on some of these parts and must order them” And some of the companies parts personal had no clue what I needed. What I was looking for was a company that had the parts in stock and to have a knowledgeable person that knows the products they carry.

Well, this was the right place, first class, with great fast customer service, and Adam also went the extra mile to get me some UFP/Dexter Axle specifications that I could not find when searching the net.
    When and if you need trailer parts call Adam first, I just cannot say enough good things about the service he provided me. Shipping was no problem at all, they are in Sacramento, CA I am in Florida, parts arrived in less than a week, what a smooth transaction.

Thank you again Adam Mathews.
    2013 Ranger Z520c Mercury 250 Pro XS
    1990 Ranger 361V 1991 Johnson 150 Fast Strike J150GLEIS

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Brushy Creek Marine is offering all the BBC Members a store wide discount!
    Please reach out to us to get your discount added to your account.
    Need a Install or Trolling Motor Repair?
    Your Discount isn't just for online, we will add that discount toward your in shop Invoice.
    With our knowledgeable staff on and off the water, we are certain to get you dialed in!

Scott Williams
    Brushy Creek Marine
    Clyde Texas
    www.bcmarineproducts.com
    325-269-1882
    Info@brushycreekmarine.com

Any board sponsors offer a Veteran's discount on electronics? I'm looking to buy a new Helix 10 DI Gn4 and a M-360.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

9. BBC SPONSOR
    129 Fishing is a sponsor of the BBC boards and through 3-11 we are giving a 10% discount with code 10off2024
    Check us out if you are in need of any line, lures, reels etc.