Looking for a good electronics installer in Florida

I’m looking for a GOOD installer for my forward facing sonar in Florida. I’m in the Port Saint Lucie area but am willing to go just about anywhere for GOOD work. The original installers messed up my transducer placement and mounting so I need it redone. Thanks in advance for any help…

2. Member
    Master Repair in Stuart. There is no one better than Mike at anything electrical in a boat. Also, he’s the factory authorized Minn Kota service center.
    https://masterrepairinc.com/

3. Member
    I have used mike and Scott many years ago but have recently been turned away due to the fact that I didn’t buy the unit from them. He does great work but I guess he got to big and only works on what he sells. SHAME…..

If you're willing to drive Tactical Sonar would be my choice. Paul Getty is the man imo.
    22 Triton TRX20 22 Pro XS 250
    16 Triton 1760sc 16 Merc 75hp

5. Banned
    Do it yourself. Plenty of install videos on YouTube.

6. Member
    Give Marine & Tackle Warehouse a call in Sebring. https://marinetacklewarehouse.com/
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl
    1996 Johnson Faststrike J150GLEDB

7. Member
    Steve Bishop at Bishop’s Marine and Auto, excellent work and he’s in the deltona. He does all kinds of custom work and rigging. Look him up on Facebook!

8. Member
    Call Mike Krause at Fishing Headquarters in Okeechobee. I’ve seen some of his electrical work and it was top notch.
    He might not do those installs but I’m sure he can point you in the right direction