V20 NMEA Network Question

Hi All,

I have been having intermittent issues with my nmea network since buying my boat about a year ago but recently the network has stopped working all together. Can't get anything to show up on the device list on any of my Lowrance units. Does not find my Ghost TM, other units, or point 1 antenna. I want to try rebuilding the network from scratch but I'm not sure where to find everything. There are a couple T connectors and cables in the bow for the Ghost and my HDS Live unit, plus a couple of cables under the console for my units there. It looks like those cables run towards the back of the boat but can't find anything in the bilge area. I'm hoping someone else knows the best way to access everything before I have to go tearing the entire boat apart
    2017 Legend V20 SC
    2017 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Dual 8' Power Pole Blades
    Bobs Machine Hydraulic Jack Plate
    Lowrance Ghost

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    First, I'd check the power node for the NMEA network. It's probably under the console coming off one of the Ts. It'll have a fuse holder in it. Need to check where the power is coming from. Look on You Tube, there are lots of videos on troubleshooting the network. As far buying parts, I usually check ebay first. Chances are, if you find what you're looking for It'll be cheaper than other online retailers.

Found the T connectors under the console behind my dash mounted HDS unit. There's a broken T connector and blown fuse so I'm guessing that's the issue. New connector ordered so we'll see in a couple days.
    2017 Legend V20 SC
    2017 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Dual 8' Power Pole Blades
    Bobs Machine Hydraulic Jack Plate
    Lowrance Ghost

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar