Thread: Blazer trailer

Blazer trailer

Who makes the trailers for Blazer Bass boats?

2. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    I forget the name, but they used to make the trailers for Skeeter.

3. Member
    Is it Master Marine?

4. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    I believe so.

5. Member
    Marine Master and they suck.

6. Member
    Well that ain't good. What's bad about them if I may ask?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ogbigb View Post
    Marine Master and they suck.
    same question as above

8. Member
    Brakes suck, bunks are not straight so it tore up the front of my boat where the roller is transporting from FL to AZ, side steps scratch the bottom and side of the boat, and the side reflectors have fallen off. I have to have the trailer way out of the water to get my 650 in the grooves of the bunks or else it rides up on the side of the fenders scratching the whole side and bottom. But to be fair, they are a good looking trailer, the steps are nice for getting in the boat, and it does tow well.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ogbigb View Post
    Brakes suck, bunks are not straight so it tore up the front of my boat where the roller is transporting from FL to AZ, side steps scratch the bottom and side of the boat, and the side reflectors have fallen off. I have to have the trailer way out of the water to get my 650 in the grooves of the bunks or else it rides up on the side of the fenders scratching the whole side and bottom. But to be fair, they are a good looking trailer, the steps are nice for getting in the boat, and it does tow well.
    Well, hope some Canyon Lake giants can make you forget about the trailer woes and hope my trailer comes out good.

10. Moderator
    mine is a EZloader. 2020n 595
    Vince Dart- Jim Thorpe PA

11. Member
    I’ve got 19’ blazer 625 sitting on a 18’ EZ loader custom, and have had some issues as well. Lights going out, torsion axle bolts loosening, fender bunk panels rotting off… and EZ loader won’t do anything. Blazer switched to marine master after these issues arose with multiple trailer from EZ, so it doesn’t sound like the the Marine Master is any better?

Up until 2021, you will have to check the trailer. Blazer used both MMI and EZLoader, eventually phasing out EZLoader in 2021. 2022 and 2023 are all MMI.

MMI is a far better trailer than EZLoader. I am one of the unfortunate ones with the 2021 EZLoader and have been working with EZLoader to get my trailer fixed up properly. Such poor quality from EZLoader and poor customer service, I can see why Blazer switched to MMI.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big dreams View Post
    Up until 2021, you will have to check the trailer. Blazer used both MMI and EZLoader, eventually phasing out EZLoader in 2021. 2022 and 2023 are all MMI.

MMI is a far better trailer than EZLoader. I am one of the unfortunate ones with the 2021 EZLoader and have been working with EZLoader to get my trailer fixed up properly. Such poor quality from EZLoader and poor customer service, I can see why Blazer switched to MMI.
    phoenix and triton owners always complain about the poor quality MMI trailers they got stuck with???
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools