Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I like the 360, especially using one of my buttons on the ghost to start the scan without bending down to touch the Carbon.

2. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TNReb View Post
    For me, it was a waste of money. I have no desire for side imaging on the trolling motor, and the Ghost 360 function simply wasn't useful to me, as I'm constantly moving the trolling motor head.
    Perhaps cut back on the caffeine??

3. Member
    I love it. Does exactly what it is advertised to do and has incredibly sharp images
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

4. Member
    Nothing to do with caffeine haha… Im definitely not an amped up person. I just stay on the trolling motor a good bit. If I’m sitting still I’m most likely spot locked, which doesn’t work with Ghost 360.

I’m not knocking the product. I understood what I was getting when I bought it. Turns out it just wasn’t for me.

5. Member
    I have had it since it came out very pleased with it.

6. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TNReb View Post
    Nothing to do with caffeine haha… Im definitely not an amped up person. I just stay on the trolling motor a good bit. If I’m sitting still I’m most likely spot locked, which doesn’t work with Ghost 360.

I’m not knocking the product. I understood what I was getting when I bought it. Turns out it just wasn’t for me.
    I already had the 3N1 nose cone when they introduced it. I agree it has limited application.

7. Member
    Are the images better with the 3 in 1 vs what comes on the Ghost?
    Semper Fi

If you do get the new 3 way transducer you have to upgrade the Ghost and the bottom machine , my question can a chip with down grade already on it be purchased ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12