Thread: New Golf Club

New Golf Club

Eagle’s Bluff on Lake Palestine will be our next golf club according to my wife of 45 years. She played it Tuesday and again today after we sign up. She says the greens are fast and the course reminds her of The Golf Club of Oklahoma. She is thrilled to meet some Ladies who like to golf a lot. Her first 18 hole round was 2 1/2 hours with her new friend. She is playing today with another lady she met through workout class at 5:30 am. We have both met some very friendly folks since moving to Texas. Golf and fishing have both been great activities to make new great friends. My 3 month IR status should be done on 11/2 with final doctor visit. I plan on an afternoon tee time with her to show me around. Then we will be officially settled in Texas. Thank the Lord that this plan has come together for us and my Grandson. 🙂

2. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    Nice! We are looking at moving to TX and a club I can enjoy will have to be near any choice of homes.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

3. Member
    There are many good lakes and golf courses in Texas. I wish I was able to move here sooner in my life. She played with the ladies last Wednesday. 24 ladies and her group took second in a scramble. She had a blast and really enjoyed the welcome she received. Her golfing has lead her to some great friendships in her life. I am sure she will make many more here in Texas. I am headed to Lake Tawakoni To fish with my grandson this Sunday. Then joining a once a month club to fish different lakes around east Texas in addition to my once a week club at Lake Fork. I am looking forward to my return to golf hopefully next week.

4. Member
    Eagles Bluff is a fun track.