Testing the waters...Camp Lite 6.8 Truck Camper

Thinking of buying a pop up style of slide in truck camper but to do so I would have to sell my all aluminum Camp Lite 6.8 truck camper. It’s a 2016 and everything works as it should. Just did a 5000 mile trip out west with it. While out there I looked at Hallmark and Outfitter Manufacturing. I’m testing the waters here to see if anyone would be interested. Might list it on Craigslist but somehow nervous about parting with it because no one makes an all aluminum unit anymore.
    On the other hand, I would really like a lower profile of a pop up so I could get it in my garage. It has A/C, inside shower, toilet, stereo, TV, fridge, microwave, glass covered cooktop, electric jacks, satellite receiver and propane furnace and water heater. It fits a short bed truck, 2500 or higher but I’ve always used it on a long bed with a custom tool box in front. If anyone is interested I could send pictures that aren’t upside down. This camper is entirely aluminum and Azdel. The only wood in it are the interior cabinet doors and if you bring a box of toothpicks. Even the roof is a sheet of aluminum. It sits inside the bumper so towing behind it is easy and doesn’t require a hitch extension. Easy to take off the truck for a base camp (can be camped off truck) then you can use your truck to launch the boat without breaking camp.
    I haven’t even decided on price yet but if anyone is interested we could discuss further.

6DEABE15-15F6-4B37-A743-0E49FC2BE063.jpeg8469ABDF-CF8F-46F5-9F6C-6BC4DA6EEC47.jpeg
    Last edited by perfect-storm; 10-17-2022 at 05:36 PM.

2. Member
    How much does it weigh? I see it requires a 2500 or heavier.

3. Member
    Just over 2100 with everything in it minus your food, clothes, toiletries, etc.

4. Member
    Ok. Thanks! That's a little heavy for what I have.

5. Member
    Just sold it