Heated jacket/hoodie/vest

Tired of getting cold. Who has one? What brand is it? How is the fit? Would you buy it again? All I’ve ever seen is Dewalt or Milwaukee but would certainly be open to other brands.

Thanks

I received a Ororo brand vest last year as a Christmas gift. I have used it a couple of times and I like it. I did purchase a spare battery for it
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois

I got the Milwaukee hoodie and jacket the first year they came out eight or more years ago and they're still going strong after being washed many times.

It looks like they have made improvements in heating, fabrics, and battery placement since then. My old hoodie is just like normal sweatshirt material. It has a weird battery pocket that is in the back and can be a bitch to change while wearing it. I can wear it under a windproof shell and be toasty in most weather.

I like the jacket, it's really warm but I wish it came with a built in hood...in fact a parka length jacket with a hood would be awesome.

Home Depot used to put them on clearance for really good prices in the off season but I haven't seen that happen in a long while. I picked up a spare jacket years ago because it was too good of a deal to pass up.

I want to try the heated gloves out but they look really clumsy. There's no way you could shoot or fish while wearing them plus I would have to see just how easy they are to get on and off with wet hands.
    "If It Ain't Broke, You're Not Trying"- Red Green

4. Member
    Girlfriend got me this vest last year for Christmas. Has done well for me. Get 5-6 hours on low which is more than enough when the vest is layered under a jacket. Plus the batteries can double up to charge your phone if needed

https://actionheat.com/products/acti...nt=42050838480
    Fish have fins, they swim

5. Member