Gt 150 STLACA Trim Motor

Last week came off the transom saver fine but would not operate once in the water. Put back on trailer checked all connections then tried the old tap it trick ( like on starters sometime) and it worked. Ordered a new motor and its the 4 bolt so have to send back. Went out today, worked fine then on final start up on way in would not operate at all. Had to do a manual release and get it on the bracket then of course it worked when I got home. How do you test the relays? And what is the part # for the trim unit. I see a lot of them on ebay and even amazon and I want to make sure I get the one that will get the motor up (strong enough) Hopefully it will cure ongoing issue of not really being able to trim it when underway and getting it sitting just right on the pad, the wave rides too far in front of the console. When I got it was right next to or behind me and it would touch high 50s.

2. Member
    Get the right part numbers from here. https://epc.brp.com

3. Member
    Took in and tech said bolts were ceased, he broke all of them off and gave me a rebuilt unit that works a lot better.