Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2022 Lund Renegade

Picking up my new 2022 Lund renegade 1875 on oct 29th. Can't wait, getting it rigged with a Garmin force trolling motor and (2) 126 Ultra SV's. I have a live scope with LVS34 at home I will put on a separate pole, like I did on my other boat, having a ezee step put on, lund guard spray on floor, with the marine mat flooring option. No more carpet. stainless prop. First thing is to ceramic coat it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2022 1875 Lund Renegade XS
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Garmin Force TM
    (2) Garmin 12"

2. Member
    Congratulations, I'd probably choose one of those if buying a new boat. Might have to take the graphics off, but otherwise it's perfect. Enjoy it.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Kelly View Post
    Congratulations, I'd probably choose one of those if buying a new boat. Might have to take the graphics off, but otherwise it's perfect. Enjoy it.
    ya they were already on the boat so I'm stuck with them lol
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Garmin Force TM
    (2) Garmin 12"

4. Member
    Really nice looking boat. I like the pedestal and the jump seats in the back deck. Really neat boat

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    Really nice looking boat. I like the pedestal and the jump seats in the back deck. Really neat boat
    ya definitely gives it more family friendly options, I look for more companies to do the same idea. They may not be the most comfortable but they’re not meant for long hauls anyway. I’m referring to the jump seats.
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Garmin Force TM
    (2) Garmin 12"

6. Member
    Should be a fun boat to tool around in, just be mindful of wind and cross waves while running, it can be a pretty wet ride. Was out in one with a friend for a weekend this summer and I wish I woulda had my rain gear. Once we got to where we were going the boat fished great, easy to maneuver with the trolling motor, very easy to fish three people in there.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TDobb View Post
    Should be a fun boat to tool around in, just be mindful of wind and cross waves while running, it can be a pretty wet ride. Was out in one with a friend for a weekend this summer and I wish I woulda had my rain gear. Once we got to where we were going the boat fished great, easy to maneuver with the trolling motor, very easy to fish three people in there.
    I hear ya , I’m coming out of a pro guide tiller so I know all about a wet ride sometimes, looking forward to it, will definitely be different than a tiller for sure. A little windshield will be nice though. Had to wear goggles before lol.��
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Garmin Force TM
    (2) Garmin 12"

8. Member
    Just put the co pilot on the wet side like my driver did, you'll be fine and the passenger gets the shower. LOL

Being further forward will be drier than running the tiller. It is a really great fishing platform. I really like the shelf along the starboard side of the boat between the console and gunwale so you can stick rods back further on the deck, frees up a lot of space up front to stand and fish. The boat is super quiet and efficient, easy to tow. That 19P X7 is the perfect prop for that boat too, lots of lift and it should come out of the hole super fast. I had a 115 ProXS 4s on my Ranger 681VS and ran a 17P and 19P X7 on it, great prop line and motor combination. Settled on the 17P on the 681 cause the 26 gallon fuel tank in the bow was a lot for the 19P to overcome. Some days I wish I still had that boat.

That boat looks unbelievably sharp to me. So jealous! ENJOY!!!
    2014 Ranger RT188
    Mercury Fourstroke

10. Member
    thanks guys, I'm super excited . I loved the pro guide , just ready for a console boat and I do mostly bass and crappie, and really tired of carpet. not really sure what the 19P will get me as far as speed , I would like to see at least 47 or so I would think?
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Garmin Force TM
    (2) Garmin 12"

11. Member
    My 681 with the 115 ProXS would run 47.5 with the 17P, but like mentioned the 19P wasn't the best with a full tank of fuel cause it was just too much weight up front. I did run it once with hardly any gas and tackle in it and hit 51 with the 19P. I would think you should be able to hit 47 pretty easy in your rig. I wish they made the Spitfire X7 in an 18.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TDobb View Post
    My 681 with the 115 ProXS would run 47.5 with the 17P, but like mentioned the 19P wasn't the best with a full tank of fuel cause it was just too much weight up front. I did run it once with hardly any gas and tackle in it and hit 51 with the 19P. I would think you should be able to hit 47 pretty easy in your rig. I wish they made the Spitfire X7 in an 18.
    I would think the 681 probably weighed a bit more than mine ? Not sure
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Garmin Force TM
    (2) Garmin 12"

13. Member
    Nice boat! I like the XS layout with the jump seats. Let us know how it rides!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post
    Nice boat! I like the XS layout with the jump seats. Let us know how it rides!
    Will do, might be a little bit, have to do a few things to her first, we will see how the weather is.
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Garmin Force TM
    (2) Garmin 12"

15. Member
    Congrats! The Renegade is on my short list when I get to the point of getting a new boat.

I’m looking forward to reading your review of it.

16. Member
    Congratulations

Congrats! I bought a ProV Bass in August and it’s been amazing. Enjoy!

18. Member
    I was curious if Power Poles can be mounted on this boat? Is it through the transom? Can you put a jackplate on and mount them like that? This boat would be perfect for 90% of what I fish but would definitely want shallow water anchors

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    I was curious if Power Poles can be mounted on this boat? Is it through the transom? Can you put a jackplate on and mount them like that? This boat would be perfect for 90% of what I fish but would definitely want shallow water anchors
    Ya you can mount PP on a bracket or on transom , not sure where you put pumps, haven’t picked up boat yet, if I was to put shallow anchors on I might put talons on it.
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Garmin Force TM
    (2) Garmin 12"

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassaddic View Post
    Congrats! I bought a ProV Bass in August and it’s been amazing. Enjoy!
    I love the pro v bass, kinda out of my price range, there is one for sale on the boat for sale section on BBC totally set up for a great price. I knew a guy who has one rigged with everything and he wanted 68k, that was 18k over for me.
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Garmin Force TM
    (2) Garmin 12"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast