Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    10-4 Yes.. GPS..
    Non GPS is like blowing smoke. ;)

2. Member
    Going to look at a 2022 1775 Renegade tomorrow. Dealer has one with the Lund mats. Since you've had the boat a while now, what do you think about the mats? I looked at an Xpress yesterday with the SeaDek and got my hands on it to so see how it felt. I guess it is similar to yours in feel. I don't know, it's just preference, but I still lean toward the carpet for looks and comfort.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by breeves2245 View Post
    Going to look at a 2022 1775 Renegade tomorrow. Dealer has one with the Lund mats. Since you've had the boat a while now, what do you think about the mats? I looked at an Xpress yesterday with the SeaDek and got my hands on it to so see how it felt. I guess it is similar to yours in feel. I don't know, it's just preference, but I still lean toward the carpet for looks and comfort.
    My last Lund had carpet and I swore I will never have carpet again. The marine mat is great just spray it off, doesn’t stain easily. Not hot at all. I just will not have carpet. Jmo
    2022 1875 Lund Renegade XS
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Garmin Force TM
    (2) Garmin 12"

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Carroll View Post
    Ok update on prop saga, I tried the 18p vengeance first, RPM was right at 6190-6290 max @ 42.5mph was the best it could do , with full tank of fuel light load of tackle and 1- 200lb guy, then tried the 20p laser ll, RPM was 6080-6200 and mph was 42.0mph and had a pretty noticeable rooster tail. handling was better on the vengeance. hole shot and bite was also better. just the 42.5mph thing gets me. any other ideas. anyone need a rebuilt 20p laser ll ? lol and that guy on YouTube test driving the same boat saying he got 48.5mph is full of you know what. must of went off speedo and not gps, typical sales guy.
    Check the easy stuff first if you have not. My Alumacraft Pro 185, I had to raise my motor 2 holes to get the cav/vent plate to skim the surface on plane (proper height). Not sure if you have a jack plate or not yet. I still need to get one :)
    2020 Alumacraft Pro 185
    Suzuki DF 115 SS
    14x23P Suzuki Stainless Prop
    Helix 10 MSI G3N (Console)
    Helix 7 MSI G3 (Bow)
    Minn Kota Terrova iPilot

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dgronskei View Post
    Check the easy stuff first if you have not. My Alumacraft Pro 185, I had to raise my motor 2 holes to get the cav/vent plate to skim the surface on plane (proper height). Not sure if you have a jack plate or not yet. I still need to get one :)
    Roger I was able to look at mine going down the lake and my car plate was above the water, not just skimming, I ordered a 6" atlas jackplate and 2 ionic lithium batteries and charger, , I took it out yesterday and was getting 44.3mph@6010rpm only vessel view. with my 19p turbo1 prop. will see how it does with jack plate, would like to see what a powertech ptr3 18p would do.
    2022 1875 Lund Renegade XS
    Mercury 115 ProXS
    Garmin Force TM
    (2) Garmin 12"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123