looking for pricing information for Talons

Hey Guys. I run a 2004 Ranger 519 vx. I have 4 batteries in my well and a 3 bank charger. This doesn't leave ne much room for Power Poles so I'm targeting Talons or Raptors. I am defiantly looking to go used as I don't have the budget for new ones. I have some questions.

I need to know what I will need to have these on my boat. I have a jackplate that they can be mounted to.

What is a fair price I should expect to pay for used vs. New?

How much is it to install a set of Deep water anchors?

Has anyone shipped all the parts to an individual and what was the cost?

Thanks guys

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Give us a call tomorrow 620-550-1343, be glad to discuss Talons or Raptors. depending on your fishing style, you may want raptors, vs. talons. We would love to help. www.ftomarineelectronics.com
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    If you do not have room for a set of powerpole pumps then you certainly do not have room for a set of the much larger Raptor pumps. If you do not want to make room then your left with talons. FTO MARINE will take good care of you.

4. Member
    Per power pole chat just now dimensions are 6.5X7X9 Raptor pump is 6.25X7.75X9.75 Not much larger at all .. Actually narrower for that is worth, so wouldn't have room for a PP pump if you dont have room for a Raptor pump

Lewmar new Shallow water anchor called Axis , which uses an electrical driven worm gear, might be a great option. And a dealer like FTO does have access to this new product and would be a great dealer to discuss with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgDwv7e_yqU

5. Member
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools