Charles Sim

Active Target transducer screw/thread size

Hey guys,

A while ago I remember seeing guys talk about losing the active target tscrew and replacing it with something from the local hardware store. I was wondering if anybody had the specs for that screw I’ve been searching around and can’t seem to find it.

thanks
    charles

2. 2022 Ranger Z520R Cup
    They are M6x20 bolts and cap screws / washers. Should be able to pick them up in stainless in any hardware store. These are listed in the AT installation guide. Of course the lengths will vary.

3. Charles Sim
    Thanks Chuck, I guess I didn't describe properly, I was referring to the what they call "Transducer Arm Knobs" in the manual.

All good now, turns out the Transducer Arm knob is the same as the Know on the Lowrance Gimbal mounts, I had a couple extra of those so I used them on the transducer and all is good now.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesS View Post
    Thanks Chuck, I guess I didn't describe properly, I was referring to the what they call "Transducer Arm Knobs" in the manual.

All good now, turns out the Transducer Arm knob is the same as the Know on the Lowrance Gimbal mounts, I had a couple extra of those so I used them on the transducer and all is good now.
    You might want to check out this tip which will help prevent losing the knob again:
    ciao,
    Marc

5. Charles Sim
    Thanks, Appreciate it!