Thread: SLNG

Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar

SLNG

Stabilis Solutions

I'm a big SpaceX fan. I recently saw some stats on the amount of gasses they use for Starship. It was alot and with the planned testing and then launching of starships they are going to use alot of oxygen and methane. I remember recently their being shortages in certain gasses for not just space industry but all industries. There's a group of youtubers who monitor SpaceX facilities 24/7 with multiple camera angles and even infra red cameras. NASASpaceflight is a group that routinely watch. They have daily recaps of whats happening at the Boca Chica facility as well as live feeds. I was able to notice the trucks bringing in compressed gasses for the facility.

One in particular who is also a publicly traded company is Stabilis Solutions. as timing would have it they recently spiked on news of getting approval to ship LNG but have since pulled back. They're only a 156 million market cap company and only trade a few hundred thousand shares a day. Small stocks like this have the greatest risk, but it also doesn't take much to turn a 150 million dollar company into a billion dollar company.

Might be worth a look
    Thanos was the hero

I will do some more research, but while dreaming, the 52 week low would have been a nice add.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200xp View Post
    I will do some more research, but while dreaming, the 52 week low would have been a nice add.
    No doubt

4. idbefishing
    This here is her much richer cousin: LNG
    https://finviz.com/published_idea.as...LNGm194052412i