Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    A 30% sale items are going to sell out folks! I missed on a reel I wanted...I snooozed I loozzed....If not for a massive house project, I would have gone nuts! Thanks for the opportunity!
    I missed out on a couple of rods I wanted. Should have jumped on them.

I got a couple of reels I needed at an incredible price. Thanks to the owner of TT for having a great sale,
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. Member
    Do you have any trolling motors on sale? Mine just laid over.

Thanks!! Just ordered some needed terminal tackle. And saved 30% to boot.

2013 Phoenix 721 ProXP

5. Member
    Missed out on the yum umbrellas. Too slow. Ordered a couple of another brand. Probably not through, I don’t need anything, just addicted to buying tackle. 30% is a pretty good deal, thanks.

Thanks guys for all the support over the years. All the guys at the shop sincerely appreciate all the Bass Boat Central guys. The sale ends tonight at midnight so if there are any last minute things you can use, jump on it. Even after the sale, as always, the "BBC10" discount code will continue to be good for 10% off, free shipping over $75, and more!

7. Member
    Thanks TT! Got my order in tonight for a couple of rods I've been eyeballing, and you had them in stock.

Picked up a few more things with a 2nd order... thanks again!

I just placed another order to get some stuff since it is on such a great discount sale. Thanks again TT (Bronzefly) for this awesome sale.
    I noticed lots of stuff OOS now. I guess you will start putting the big winter orders together with your vendors to restock your supplies for the spring.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234