Talon won’t deploy

I bought a new boat in July. 12 foot talons. They worked great until my last 2 trips. They worked when I launched the boat, but then one would beep and not work. I used a wrench and deployed it by hand thinking there was some mud on the spike. Nothing on it. It would retract perfect and work for 1 deployment and back to not working. When I got home I cleaned and lubed with some wd40 and ran it through a couple cycles in the driveway and they both worked. Took the boat out and back to not working. The Talons are Bluetooth to my Helix’s. Now when I drive the boat I get a message that the Talon is deployed. Any ideas? Thanks

2. Member
    The manufacture does not recommend WD40 to lubricate Talons.

3. Member
    As stated do not used WD40 to lub your talon. It will destroy the internals as time goes on. Use house hold Pledge.

To the problem. You have a connection problem with that talon. check the power cord and make sure the connections are good on the battery or where ever the connections are made. Remove the cover off the fuse holder and remove the fuse and put it back in.