Custom Tackle Storage System, Rod Locker Inserts, Dayboxes, and Battery Compartment

Hey Fellow Falcon Boat owners! I was able to be a part of a special project a couple weeks ago with AMPD Marine. We put together a new custom Tackle Organization System for the center compartment, we created rod locker inserts for the people like me that take their rod locker tubes out in order to put more rods in there, we also created a rod locker day box or “catch all” and a tray that goes inside your battery compartment to store your tools or whatever else you may need. Please watch the video that I created to see these products in my boat and if interested please reach out to Page Johnson at AMPD Marine. He can customize you a system to fit your needs. For a limited time, use code “shane10” and receive 10% off of all the items you purchase for your Falcon Boat! Thanks everyone! And if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Thanks,
    Shane

2. Member

3. Member
    A little pricey @ $100,000.00. Any of this fit a F215?

4. Member
    So everything listed on their site says for the f205 is it compatible with f215? like the rod storage stuff and the rear compartment trays? Also he needs to jump on the gun and create a front storage set up for the f215 since it comes with nothing.
    2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by showell2 View Post
    We haven't had a 215 in yet for fitment check. Hopefully soon.

6. Member
    Have you done any test fits on a F195 yet? Specifically the rod tube panel?
    2022 Falcon F195