Garage Simulator

As winter approaches I am thinking about building a simulator in my garage. There is so much information online and I am looking to see if anyone here has built one. The shot monitor I am planning on using is the Garmin Approach R10.

2. Member
    Back during the start of the pandemic I built one in my basement. I bought the Skytrak launch monitor and the game improvement software package.
    Of course not wanting to view the shots on a cellphone or Ipad, I bought the cheapest 55" television that was compatible with the unit. (Android)

I do not know anything about the Garmin, but being able to get feedback with all the data launch monitors provide makes for a better experience than just hitting balls into a net!

3. Member
    I've watched a lot of video and the Garmin seems like the best bang for the buck and you can take it to the range if you like. I think it's important to make sure you use carpet between yourself and the Garmin. Concrete seems to really affect the accuracy.

I ended up going with the Garmin and so far its working great.

5. Member
    I have my boat garage bay setup to easily covert to hitting bay. I use the Swing Caddie 200. I bought a net off Amazon that I hang from the open garage door. A high-quality mat is a must. I use the V1 Sports app to film my swing on my smartphone. Great setup.

John Walker - Matthews NC

2021 Ranger RT198P - Mercury 150 4S - Enertia Eco
    VesselView Link - MotorGuide Tour Pro - Lowrance Carbons