Thumbs Up Great Customer Service Experience!

Two years and two week after purchase several of the buttons on my iPilot remote stopped working. Was on hold with CS and was offered to leave a message for a call-back. I did, and they called me back with 10 minutes. No problem replacing the remote, they emailed me a label and and it shipped out when mine did. Brand-new remote in one week. I almost just bought one instead of calling them.

2. Member
    Good morning! Good to know there is still good customer support that will give you a break in this business environment. Great Job HB.
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

3. Member
    Fluke. Most of them just go by a script. Had a chat with HB support yesterday on my ChartSelect and all I received were rude comments and then a brush off.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

4. Member
    Wopper, What was your problem with chart select. It has a couple rules, You can only download a lake more than once on the same encrypted card and only within the first year after the purchase. Really no different than the other brands. They all protect their intellectual property. JMO Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

5. Member
    Have always had great customer service from Humminbird.

6. Member
    I can honestly say the support I have gotten the past first summer has been awesome. Deff no script reading going on. I mean yah they deff have thier checklist before helping you and I find they do what things installed a certain way but the 2 issues I have had they have had zero problem sending me parts quick. The people that have helped me have been great. I can’t say enough really.