Thread: Barkley Guy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StretcherJockey View Post
    Ive dealt with him personally several times and every time he was super nice and personable. Not saying you’re wrong but my experience has been different.

Same here, known him since he was a small kid!!!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRiverBandit View Post
    I considered him a friend until he tried to convince my girlfriend at the time to go home from a bar with him.
    I’m sure lots of people have had people do that to them. I mean after all it is a bar, a female & alcohol is usually in the mix too. Lots of folks try to pick people up in that situation. I know I have.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    I’m sure lots of people have had people do that to them. I mean after all it is a bar, a female & alcohol is usually in the mix too. Lots of folks try to pick people up in that situation. I know I have.
    Never in my life have I gone up to a friends girlfriend at a bar and talked trash about him and then tried to take her home. I was raised differently I guess.
    Murray State Alum
    2007 Champion 210 with all the toys

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRiverBandit View Post
    Never in my life have I gone up to a friends girlfriend at a bar and talked trash about him and then tried to take her home. I was raised differently I guess.
    Oh no I was just saying I’m sure lots have but that sh*t ain’t even close to right. I wouldn’t ever do a friend that way either.

5. Member
    amen!
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouBoogie View Post
    Podcast was 3 THREE days after his sentence. He shows ZERO remorse and talks on and on how he wants to be a role model to kids. He is a walking Joke.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123