PULLING PUMP TO SEND BACK FOR REPAIR

Okay looking for a little help , I need to pull the pump out to send back this winter, leaking some place I have no Idea not bad But might get worse and since it's under warranty might just as well ship back when boat goes to sleep for winter . I did talk to the boys at power pole hoping I can fix but did not work out , so I disconnect lines is there as plug to get to stop oil from ozzing out or anybody have suggestions on what would be the best thing THANKS

I believe there were some caps when your pumps were sent, but if your like most u prolly don't got em anymore. Course that's only for the pumps, don't help you on the hoses.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Beacuse you have already disconnected them suggest putting hoses in a container manually opening then closing the lines to force the fluid from the lines. When you do this suggest having someone hold the container wil a rag around it so that the fluid does not go all over. Should you chose can wrap a rag around lines for any tiny residule fluid left. For future reference before disconnecting lines you can deploy power pole then manually push up on the spike this will relieve the hydraulic pressure in the lines before removing .
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 09-13-2022 at 03:42 PM.

4. Member
    THANK YOU