Thread: Home safe

Home safe

Got home about 7pm , Had to make 4 or 5 stops bullie wasn’t enjoying the ride and kept crying like he had to pee or poop ,,,, since he couldn’t say all we could do was stop and walk him, tried food but I think he was just ready to be home

It was another week that flew by , fishing was slow but being around the good people is what makes it all worth the long ride(a killer day at Torsey Saturday made our week) ,,,, those who choose not to come up should rethink for next year, a few of us have actually booked 2 weeks next fall already, Al sr and Ma won the little tournament on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by jomo924 View Post
    It was another week that flew by , fishing was slow but being around the good people is what makes it all worth the long ride(a killer day at Torsey Saturday made our week) ,,,, those who choose not to come up should rethink for next year, a few of us have actually booked 2 weeks next fall already, Al sr and Ma won the little tournament on Saturday
    Glad you had a great day at Torsay. We were there the last two Fridays, this past one we didn't do very good but glad you got them on Sat
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

I bet Ma caught all the fish !

Made it home no problems. Another great time for sure to spend with some good friends. Weather was not bad at all, but fishing was a little slow. Thanks to Jomo and Anthony for the great meals they made for us. Big AL brought over some American chop also.

Jerry day 1 weight for the Maine Bass Nation state fish offs was over 21 lbs., there in Cobby somewhere. See everyone in June

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    I bet Ma caught all the fish !
    Jane and I hope to hell she caught all the fish !!!!!

YUP it sounds like you guys had a great time at Lakeside !

7. Member
    I ended up there with my cousin and his new to him Phoenix. I wanted to hit Torsey badly, but you can only fish so much in two days. Ended up on Great pond with a decent amount of 2.5 lb smallies. Then to Messalonskee for an excellent late day smallmouth fest. Still nothing over 2.5. Started at Long pond sun and finished down near Sebago on a closed lake. We will be there next year for sure. I hope you all caught plenty and had fun.
    Last edited by Batfish; 09-12-2022 at 03:43 PM.