Falcon Resell Values

I’m interested in a new Falcon Predator. I’m curious on opinions on resell value on Falcon’s in general. I’d be new to the brand, but would like to hear your thoughts. I’d really like to hear more on outside of the current crazy market.

2. Banned
    It's impossible to provide a universal average since every market around the U.S. is different, every boat is different. It's like anything else. Condition, maintenance records, options, local market.

3. Member
    I sold mine without issue and got plenty for it. Falcon is a smaller company so you always have to worry about the long term but as long as their reputation stays intact all should be good.

4. Member
    Re sell on a Falcon will always be good since the limited amount out there....its not like looking for a basscat for sale and theres hundreds everywhere you look. Look at Phoenix....u can find anything u want right now.
    2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.

5. Member
    Hard to say long term. There is demand and a following. You never know what's going to happen in the future. It is a risk with a new and small builder. Resale was not a concern for me as I don't switch boats often, I had my last one for 18 years.
    Sam

2022 Falcon F20 TE Hybrid - 250 Mercury Pro XS
    Not a pro - barely an average Joe!