Thread: BoatWrx

BoatWrx

L & L Marine in Northport AL has been purchased by BoatWrx out of Springfield MO. BoatWrx was the #1 Caymas dealer in the nation last year. We have tons of inventory, both 2022 and 2023 models. Check out our website www.boat-wrx.com or give me a call at 205-292-8873 if you're in the market. Thanks!
    General Manager

PTG Outdoors
    5401 McFarland Blvd.
    Northport, AL 35476
    205-333-1605

Quote Originally Posted by TSmith911 View Post
    L & L Marine in Northport AL has been purchased by BoatWrx out of Springfield MO. BoatWrx was the #1 Caymas dealer in the nation last year. We have tons of inventory, both 2022 and 2023 models. Check out our website www.boat-wrx.com or give me a call at 205-292-8873 if you're in the market. Thanks!
    Bump
    If you think you have it bad...Look Around and BE THANKFUL because Someone Always Has it Worse!!

BoatWrx Alabama Team Member - Mercury Pro Team
    2023 Caymas CX21- Mercury 250 ProXS 4 Stroke - Garmin Force & Garmin electronics
    2011- Ford 6.7 Powerstroke Tow Toy

3. Member
    Bought my Caymas from BoatWrx in Springfield last February. Love the boat but I can't get BoatWrx to return a call or email about any issue I've had with my boat. It's pretty frustrating. It's been this way since I bought the boat. My original salesperson was terrible. He even told me there wasn't a warranty on the cover when it ripped at a seam the first 2 weeks I had the boat. The only way I get any service is if I go there in person. They are 3-4 hours away depending if I go to Osage Beach or Springfield. I started calling Caymas directly with my issues and they have helped me every time! Pretty frustrating buying a boat from a dealer and then they ignore you completely. Doesn't matter which store I try. I still get nothing back from them. I finally sent an email voicing my frustrations to the manager of the Springfield store and he vowed to help me going forward. Well now he doesn't work there anymore so I finally got an email form the manager from the Osage Beach store and he assured me that he would help me and get me in touch with a different salesperson. I immediately replied to his email asking what salesperson I should contact and I mentioned an issue I'm having with my Caymas and I have never heard form him again. That was back in the beginning of December. Really disappointing.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpower23 View Post
    Bought my Caymas from BoatWrx in Springfield last February. Love the boat but I can't get BoatWrx to return a call or email about any issue I've had with my boat. It's pretty frustrating. It's been this way since I bought the boat. My original salesperson was terrible. He even told me there wasn't a warranty on the cover when it ripped at a seam the first 2 weeks I had the boat. The only way I get any service is if I go there in person. They are 3-4 hours away depending if I go to Osage Beach or Springfield. I started calling Caymas directly with my issues and they have helped me every time! Pretty frustrating buying a boat from a dealer and then they ignore you completely. Doesn't matter which store I try. I still get nothing back from them. I finally sent an email voicing my frustrations to the manager of the Springfield store and he vowed to help me going forward. Well now he doesn't work there anymore so I finally got an email form the manager from the Osage Beach store and he assured me that he would help me and get me in touch with a different salesperson. I immediately replied to his email asking what salesperson I should contact and I mentioned an issue I'm having with my Caymas and I have never heard form him again. That was back in the beginning of December. Really disappointing.
    Wow. I do not like hearing that as BoatWRX will be about 65 miles from where I am relocating to. My dealer in AZ even told me they would be the one (BoatWRX) to work with if I had warranty issues with my 2022 Caymas.

Hope it gets straightened out for you Cpower23

5. Member
    I have had good experiences with BoatWrx. Sam Engelmayer is good to work with.

Ask for Joe McBride
    If you think you have it bad...Look Around and BE THANKFUL because Someone Always Has it Worse!!

BoatWrx Alabama Team Member - Mercury Pro Team
    2023 Caymas CX21- Mercury 250 ProXS 4 Stroke - Garmin Force & Garmin electronics
    2011- Ford 6.7 Powerstroke Tow Toy

7. Member
    While i don't know the boat wrx team at springfield, I do know Joe McBride and the team at osage beach and I am 100% certain if you contact him he and his team will resolve any issue. I have dealt with Joe on numerous occasions and he and his team have always treated me fairly. I would contact the osage beach store and ask for joe and I think you will have a favorable out come.

8. Member
    Check PM Chris,

Thanks,
    Sam Engelmeyer

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raack-a-holic View Post
    While i don't know the boat wrx team at springfield, I do know Joe McBride and the team at osage beach and I am 100% certain if you contact him he and his team will resolve any issue. I have dealt with Joe on numerous occasions and he and his team have always treated me fairly. I would contact the osage beach store and ask for joe and I think you will have a favorable out come.

Joe McBride is the one who will not return a phone call or email. The only way I get any support is if I drive 3 hours to the store and personally talk to someone.

10. BBC SPONSOR
    Chris , feel free to give me a shout. I was on vacation for a few weeks from
    Christmas through the New Years so I definitely could have missed something. If so I apologize.

11. Member
    I talked to Joe today and hopefully we have everything worked out. Thanks Sam and Joe for responding.

12. Member
    I talked to Joe today and hopefully we have everything worked out. Thanks Sam and Joe for responding.
    Thank you :) Sorry for the misunderstanding, don't be afraid to reach out!

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DWS View Post
    Wow. I do not like hearing that as BoatWRX will be about 65 miles from where I am relocating to. My dealer in AZ even told me they would be the one (BoatWRX) to work with if I had warranty issues with my 2022 Caymas.

Hope it gets straightened out for you Cpower23
    PM Sent! Thank you