Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

What to do when she show's you here crazy ??

Been dating her about 3 1/2 years . We are certainly not the ideal couple in that we will take breaks on and off. About two years ago she showed me her crazy in that she at 5 ft nothing a hundred and nothing started getting physical and I would not engage. I ended up having to call the police and have her removed from my home. Well, I went back to her because I love much about her. Two years have passed, and no crazy has been shown but still we are not a picture-perfect couple as well still take breaks from each other. So last weekend while on a weekend get -away she showed me her crazy in the same fashion but in a hotel . I ended up having to go to the lobby and asked to have the police called so the situation did not escalate. It has been two weeks since the weekend I have not wanted to reach out to her and there isn't a single part of my brain that thinks we are a couple that should be together, but my heart is wondering if maybe I should be open to the fact that woman are just more emotional than men and sometimes, they lose their shit. Or maybe because I am not exactly a prize in that I fish 4 days a week, really don't like any other music but classic country and am 55 , maybe I should take what I can get.

Anhow I know I'm talking to a bunch of fisherman but am interested if other guys deal with the crazy and live with it.?

2. Member
    life is to short to deal with that kind of crap and women are a dime a dozen I would say time to move on before she either puts you in a hospital or morgue or jail.

3. Member
    I kick crazy to the curb as I don't have the patience to deal with any of it.

4. Member
    You really have to ask?

I suck at relationship advice because I tend to be blunt. Here goes.

If you keep messing around with her you are gonna end up dead or in jail. Possibly both. Both of you are older, neither of you are gonna change. Walk away, don't look back. Too many other women out there to deal with nonsense like that.

Yes…move on.
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

7. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gehol View Post
    You really have to ask?
    ^^^ This…

End it now.

Stayed with crazy (never involved physical abuse either way) way longer than I should’ve; mostly out of concern for my son’s upbringing, and partially out of a fear of being ‘alone’.

Over a decade since the split; myself, my son and ‘crazy’ are all doing fine…

Things work out.
    Last edited by hatcreek; 08-30-2022 at 10:56 PM.
    Who controls John Gill?

8. Member
    I’m 50 years old and I’ve vowed that if I ever end up single again there is no way in hell I’ll ever get into another relationship. At our age all women have been emotionally damaged by past relationships, and from my experiences they are encapable of letting it go. So you essentially will pay for everyone else’s wrong doings.

9. Member
    She sounds crazier than most especially if you have to call the law. I’d move on.

If she can really go 2 years in between crazies, you should marry her.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

11. Member
    I had a good friend that started dating in his 40s after getting divorced. Met an attractive woman and after a few months they moved in together and seamed to be happy one morning as they were enjoying a nice breakfast she pulled out a 357 magnum and shot him in the face. Don't take a chance with crazy.

No way I would put up with that BS EVER! Run and don't look back.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

To start with, I strangely understand the attraction to a crazy woman,,, In south Louisiana the crazy scale for women usually starts around 4000 and goes up from there ,but anyway this girl sounds just like my second wife,, hot and crazy , she was wild , to be honest I would catch myself making her mad at times so the crazy would come out ,,,ah to be young ,, but it finally progressed to the point that she tried to kill me ,,,stabbed me in the back with a kitchen knife ,,, Don't let it get to that point ,,, let her go ,,,, SHE IS WHO SHE IS AND THAT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE AND YOU WILL NOT CHANGE HER,,,, GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN

Leave. Now! You can’t fix crazy no matter what they look like. If I showed you what this 63 YO ugly dude left you’d think I was nuts. My sanity is more important than……. Got a beautiful gal that I don’t deserve now. (one of her sane ex-friends) Just as hot but not going to kill me in my sleep.

15. Member
    If you don’t get out of this it’s going to end bad for you, not if, but when. Get a dog and kick her to the curb.

16. Member
    Move on.

17. Member
    Run!

18. Member
    You don’t live with it. Move on.

19. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    C'mon man,,,,,,,,, you had to call the cops,,,,,,,,,,,,, twice............

This has to be a troll,,,

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast