Do I really have to do all this to change a battery?

So I've got a coral 202 with three batteries and the huge International 3 bank charger and battery test system with meter. The 1st deep cycle on port side under the Guage is dead as hell. I can't get it out because the Guage tester thing is hitting, so I go to remove the battery beside, but it won't come out because the circuit breaker sticks out too far so to move to the right I'd have to remove the charger. What am I missing?

2. Member
    Never mind. It took stopping, and then coming back with the correct number of curse words.

Brings back memory's of replacing my Dual Pro three bank charger. Took a full day to remove it and anther full day to replace. Located on port side of transom. I could only get one hand/arm in the rear hatch at a time. Got to love that rear hatch on the Cobra.
    Irving-NorCal
    2000 Cobra Viper 201 DC
    2024 Mercury 250L Pro XS SN# 3B431534
    Fury 3 Blade 24P

4. Member
    I want to replace mine as well. Only two banks work. The damn thing is huge. I want to get a smaller one that I can mount under the lid and then have room for three lithium 27s. That's a project for down the road. But mine is a coral so I have a different bilge arrangement.

5. Member
    My charger is mounted under my rear seat. I made a tray for 2 group 31 batteries for the trolling motor , and a 24 for starting.

6. Member
    Battery Charger 007.JPGHere is a layout of my Coral 202 bilge. I have since replaced the pictured charger with a 3 bank NOCO, but in same location.
    2000 Viper Coral 202
    2013 Pro XS 200