Active Captain Help

I deleted my AC account that was associated with the phone and email address of my previous employer (a Garmin distributor). Created a new AC account with new personal phone and email address and created a new AC card with the host 106 and the network (three 106SV's and LVS34 all with latest software) connects and updates as advertised with AC.

What I'm not seeing on AC like I was before is the contour lines on my charts. The waypoints are there but they may as well be in the middle of a cow pasture. The host plotter is the latest addition with 2022 charts so I shouldn't have to buy updated charts right? I've tried "registering" charts through AC when connected to the host but something about that process doesn't seem to be completing the process even though it confirms my charts will be registered. If I sign in to my Garmin acct on my computer and check for charts it asks me if I want to download my latest subscription, or buy charts. Wouldn't registering the installed charts be considered a subscription that I should be able to update when I want?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    If you click on the top right icon with the 4 horizontal lines, then click on Download charts and set the area you want to download. That should work.