Question 2019 keystone 186LHS travel trailer??

Looking at a used travel trailer.
    Private Owner was asking 16,000 and now has reduced it down to 13,800. I looked at Nada and RV trader and the lowest I found was a 2014 for $14,000 it has s slide that has the couch and table. Has anyone owned this or a similar version? If so what did you like or not like about it?
    Thanks

2. Member
    I'll give you MY likes and dislikes. To qualify myself I camp around 100 or more days a year fishing and travelling with the wife.
    My likes:
    There is more storage than many small trailers
    A good size shower
    Large awning
    Solid step. really cuts down on trailer shaking when entering/exiting, and more stable than pull out steps. (this is big)
    Last but not least ... the slideout

What I dislike:
    No oven unless the microwave is a convection oven also, but I doubt it is. I rarely use a gas oven and use an electric toaster oven instead. My last two trailers I never lighted the oven. which brings me to...
    Lack of kitchen counter top space. No place to prepare food or place for the toaster oven.
    The queen bed one side is against the wall. Not a problem if one is camping alone. Could be a problem as companion might feel trapped against the wall. Certainly, a problem as inside sleeper will have to crawl over the outside partner to get out of bed.

All in all a fairly decent layout for a small trailer and will make a nice week end trailer.

3. Member
    Thanks for your insight.