Lund Mr. Pike or Similar

Hi All-

Ive been searching a bunch of different dealer sites and here of course for an older model Lund Mr. Pike 16 with a walk through windshield or something similar. Anyone have any leads or know good places these pop up from time to time? Really any solid 16-17’ with a walk through and reliable motor would fit the bill. I need a workhorse rig for LOTW that won’t totally break the bank. Thanks in advance. -Alex

2. Member
    My dad had one when I was a kid. Being in Minnesota, Mr Pikes used to be everywhere. And now, I can't remember the last time I've seen one.

If boattrader.com isn't turning up anything, go to https://www.walleyecentral.com/classified/searchresults

Obviously, Lund no longer makes the Mr Pike but they do have the Angler 1650 and Rebel 1650 which are very similar boats to the Mr Pike. Maybe you can find one of those in your price range.

Alumacraft also make similar boats. The Classic 165 Sport and 165 Competitor.

Not sure what breaks the bank but saw a used 2017, alumacraft 16' with 40hp for like 17k, I'd run that especially for 15k, private message me if you want more information

4. Member
    Thanks guys for the replies and helping out. I was actually able to find a good used 2001 Mr. Pike 16 and bought it today. Comes with an 80hp yammy 4-stroke, single console, etc. I had kept my eyes peeled everywhere I could, but eventually just searched every boat dealer website I could find. Should be fun getting to run around in it on LOTW.

5. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Udee2159 View Post
    Thanks guys for the replies and helping out. I was actually able to find a good used 2001 Mr. Pike 16 and bought it today. Comes with an 80hp yammy 4-stroke, single console, etc. I had kept my eyes peeled everywhere I could, but eventually just searched every boat dealer website I could find. Should be fun getting to run around in it on LOTW.
    They are excellent boats, I've been super happy with my purchase

6. Member
    Love to hear it BasserJim! I’m excited to run it around LOTW. Everything Ive seen says it’s a great wide stable platform that can handle bigger water (within reason of course). Should be fun.