Elite FS / Evinrude network issue

I have an Evinrude G2 250 HO, I installed a FS7 wired the NEMA.
    The graph displays all data.
    The issue is all analog gauges go dead if the graph is on. If I power off the graph and cycle power to the ignition the analog gauges come back.
    Lowrance seems to think this is a wiring issue.
    Bass Cat seems to think it is a Lowrance issue.
    Evinrude doesn't answer the phone.

I have a power isolator T installed and two separate power sources on the network.

2017 Bass Cat Cougar

2. Member
    Since its not needed and very rare, disconnect one of the isolators and connect so it only has one and test. What is the navico part # you have for install. Also before you diconnects got to device list and make sure its on the list and check the diagnosis page for Nema errors. Do you have the latest update on the FS? 22.1?

3. Member
    I have tried to run with one power source. Was recommended to use two.
    I have narrowed it down to the Lowrance taking out the Digital to analog converter (BRP# 5008752)

4. Member
    Where are you picking up power for the Elite FS from? Is it a common source for anything else?

The network power isolator is really only required if the main network power source is tied to the engine key being turned on, and there are some other devices on the network that still need to communicate when the engine key is off.

If however the main network power is already on a separate switch, its simply not needed.
    Last edited by Moonlighter; 08-13-2022 at 12:07 AM.