2011 P2 value help

Thinking of selling my 2011 P2 and I'm looking for help on what to ask for it. Prices seem to be all over the place and I don't want to be too high and get no interest but at the same time I don't want to be too low.

Before I post details of it is this an acceptable post to get info? I know there's a for sale board and don't want to step on any toes by asking.

Thanks

I am getting close to listing my 2010 PII for sale and moving into something a little wider up front. I'm debating on whether to keep my trolling motor and electronics as Humminbird/Minn Kota products are in short supply. But that also decreases that value of the boat when I go to sell it!

I'm thinking I might list mine for $20k without any electronics and a different trolling motor on it. My boat has 740+ hours and has a lot of hull scratches from the previous owners battles with docks and trees! Everything else is solid on the boat though, but I'll take a hit because of the scratches on the hull...

I would think it all depends on how updated your boat is and what's included. My buddy sold his 2011 PII with 340 hours, Ultrex + 2 Helix graphs for $28k last year. It was very clean and in excellent shape.
    Rob Ridge
    www.folsombassteam.com
    2018 Nitro Z19 Pro, 200 Mercury Pro XS

3. Member
    Thanks. Mine has ultrex, updated birds, mega 360, and 270 hours.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipIt2119 View Post
    Thanks. Mine has ultrex, updated birds, mega 360, and 270 hours.
    I'd start around 30k if I was you.
    2007 Bass Cat Puma
    2007 Mercury Pro XS 250

5. Member
    For what its worth I just paid 29k for an 07 P2 with a 17 SHO on it with 260 hours. Garmin 9" graphs, C Monster v2 8' blades, Atlas 8" hydraulic place, new 4 bank MK charger, 36v fortrex, newish tires and rims. Trailer is in good shape but looks like an 07, hulls in good shape but you can tell there is some oxidation inside some of the cockpit area and on the trailer fenders and the seats have some sun fading. Im hoping this helps you when pricing yours. ThanksCat3.PNG