***MEGA LIVE Targetlock- Mega 360- Side Imaging settings***

Hey guys. Shot this video yesterday with a HB expert. Watch video til the end for all the adjustments that we make. More videos in-work.
    As always, thanks for watching.

2. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    I posted a comment on the video but I don't think most people read the comments (except the author) so I wanted to post a comment here as well. Following is what I put in the comment:

Just wanted to clarify a little bit of misinformation in the video. I'm sure it was just a mistake rather than a lack of knowledge on Chris' part.

The shallower you put your transducer in Forward Mode the higher the angle... not lower. Humminbird measures with the down position being 0 degrees and each click up is +10 degrees. The F mark is 40 degrees. Once click shallower would be 50 degrees, two clicks shallower would be 60 degrees, and etc. Also, you don't have to match the Forward View angle setting with the actual transducer position. If you are fishing shallow and want to focus more on the surface, you could keep the transducer position at 40 degrees but put the Forward Mode view setting on 50 degrees or even 60 degrees... Especially, if you want to see a top water lure.

Glad you pointed out that the Noise Filter setting isn't linear. The biggest mistake people make when trying to clear up the Wagon Wheel on Mega 360 is to try the "1" setting and then try the "6" setting. If that doesn't clear it up, they just stop there rather than trying the other settings. As Chris stated, each setting is different and you have to try all six of them.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

'05 Stratos 200 ProXL, '05 Evinrude 225HO

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Jim View Post
    Hey guys. Shot this video yesterday with a HB expert. Watch video til the end for all the adjustments that we make. More videos in-work.
    As always, thanks for watching.
    Big Jim, are you using one of the supplied masks on your megalive transducer?