Thread: Seniors

Seniors

Do senior golfers get to hit from the red/ladies tee? Played in a little 4 man scramble tournament today and the guys that won were all over maybe 65 and were teeing off from the red/ladies tee. One of them even won the longest drive. Didn't say anything, because I didn't know if that was something for older players.

2. Member
    At our course, during our senior play day and senior scramble, it is allowed that those 75 and over play from the reds/forward tees.

3. Member
    Our course is 60+ from the whites (we have blue and black behind them), 65 go to the yellows, I think 80 + go to the reds
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

4. Fishing is a Passion
    Our course and most around the area have tees designated for Senior play. Age qualify 60 and over
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

5. Member
    Ask the rules and use them to your advantage. Everyone else does. Knowing the rules is part of the game.

6. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    Play the tees that fit how far you can hit the ball of the tee, so that means the majority of golfers need to play at least one tee forward.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyO View Post
    Our course and most around the area have tees designated for Senior play. Age qualify 60 and over
    I better start asking, although I am keeping up with many of the younger guys, and more importantly have learned when to use something other than driver off the tee.

8. Member
    We have a payday scramble the first Friday of every month. 70 and over hit from the red tees.

9. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    I just played a tourney a couple weeks ago, 60+ played yellow tees. 75 and over played the most fwd tees.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

Thanks for all the replies. Knew you all would have the explanation for me. It has been over 25 years since I had played any golf tournaments. If fact, my clubs are older then half the teams in the tournament.