Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Update. Haven’t had my screen black out since my post on sep 26th on this thread. Haven’t changed a thing on my setup. More than likely due to the colder climate I won’t see an issue again until next summer.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

2. Member
    I have recently bought an Active Target 1, and I have similar issues. After 20 minutes screen starts to flicker, gets choppy and goes black. After another 5 minutes I've got "no source" info. The AT box is cool in touch. Also software in both AT and my HDS is up to date. I have tried to restore defaults, but it didn't fix the problem. Any new solutions or ony sending it for a warranty?

This is my first AT setup and I already regret, that I haven't bought a Garmin.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidzior View Post
    I have recently bought an Active Target 1, and I have similar issues. After 20 minutes screen starts to flicker, gets choppy and goes black. After another 5 minutes I've got "no source" info. The AT box is cool in touch. Also software in both AT and my HDS is up to date. I have tried to restore defaults, but it didn't fix the problem. Any new solutions or ony sending it for a warranty?

This is my first AT setup and I already regret, that I haven't bought a Garmin.
    Is it on a New HDS Live by chance? Seems as though the newer Lives have a different chip set that seems not to play well with multiple connectivity issues. I heard Lowrance is working on a software upgrade to fix these issues. Hopefully very soon!

4. Member
    Yes. My HDS Live was bought a month ago, so it is basically brand new. Thanks for the info! I hope that they will release this update in a reasonable amount of time.

My 16” lives are like 2 years old and my 16”. Carbon is older than them and it has the issues so it’s not just on newly built units. I also have the issue with any of the graphs on. I can turn my console off and it still does it. No rhyme or reason as to if 1 graph is on or if 3 are on.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

6. Member
    Maybe the problem lays in HDS ethernet and not in A/T itself?

7. Member
    Mine is doing the same thing working at first than going no source all power and ethernet connections lights are normal. Did you guys ever figure your problems out what was it? Thanks

8. Member
    Install the new update for your HDS and your Active Target.
    ciao,
    Marc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123